top of page

Wed, Nov 02



DISC Profiles in Selling

Understanding DISC to close a deal

Registration is closed
See other events
DISC Profiles in Selling
DISC Profiles in Selling

Time & Location

Nov 02, 2022, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM


About the event

Sometimes you only get one chance to move the sales process forward. If you don’t understand who your prospect is, you won’t know how to sell to them. So, oftentimes you’ll use the same script with all prospects, but that might only work 20% of the time. However, what if you knew how to flip the script according to your prospect’s behaviors and personality preference? You could potentially capture the other 80%! Let us show you how.


  • DISC Profile in Selling

    +$3.73 service fee
    Sale ended



Share this event

bottom of page